This week in celebration of the anniversary of Pride and Prejudice’s publication date The Bluestocking Salon put together a list – 28 Lessons We’ve Learned From Pride and Prejudice.
Here are some of my favorites from that list:
- Beware of truth’s universally acknowledged.
- There is great joy in a long walk.
- There are worse things than being single….like being married to Mr. Collins
- When in doubt say it in a letter.
- Bad boys are not worth it.
- When it comes to a man’s library size does matter.
- A great love story is always in style
What are some lessons you’ve learned from Pride and Prejudice?