I went out to lunch last week (a treat to myself on my evening shift) and forgot to grab something to read. In my trunk there is a bag of back issues of Persuasions. I dug through and found this treasure:
- Five Sisters and the Five Miss Bennets by Katheryn Broughton
- Pronunciation of “Northanger” by Henry Burke
- “The word was blunder”: Who was Harriet Smith’s Mother? by Edith Lank
- Read, Mark, Learn by Islay Benson
- The Tilneys and the Bennets by Kathleen Glancy
Happy Monday! Happy Reading!